Monday, February 7, 2022

Tarot Card

 Tarot Cards have always interested me and honestly I have always wanted to actually buy a set of cards and start to do my own readings. For my birthday this year my sister got me a set of tarot cards and they are amazing. 

The cards a set of Goddess from around the world that all represent something such as courage, rebirth, harvest etc. I did a couple of readings on my family the day I got the cards and honestly everyone was so shocked at how much of the truth was coming out for them. They all just think of their question or what issue is bothering them and I just do the reading. 

I am so excited by it all because it is something that I have always had an interest in and to finally be able to start doing my own readings is so exciting. I had my sis in law come over the weekend and did a couple of readings for her. I am going to see my friend and do a reading for her. I am just so happy that number one I get to actually do something I love. Secondly that everyone is helping me move forward with this and actually booking me to do readings for them. 

I have actually done a couple on myself just to see if what they are saying resonates and I was just so shocked with the outcome of my own reading. I love reading what each goddess represents because everyone gets such different cards that it's so interesting to see what the outcome is!

So if you have any pertinent questions or just want some guidance then reach out to me on my socials and I would be happy to help you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Reindeer Review

 How could I not be discussing about the biggest show that has hit the UK in the past few weeks?!?  Yes you have guessed correctly - Baby Re...