Thursday, January 6, 2022

What if?

 What if things happened that we didn't expect in our life. Or what if things happened that didn't happen at that time. I always wonder to myself what if instead of the life we are living we weren't living because of a decision. 

For example, say you didn't break up with that person, or you didn't decide to get married to that person. Or you got the job that you always wanted instead of being rejected. Instead of walking down path A you went down path B. Where would you end up? And would you be happy in that life. 

I know that they say everything happens for a reason but what if those things happened that we wanted at that time. Would life be so different then the one that we are living. I always ponder on this thought and not because I have a bad life and want to change it. I would just love to see how it all would turn out. Like would I be happy, successful and importantly content. 

Because at one point in my life all I wanted all those things that didn't happen so would I be happy if I got it. I know it will always be one of the unanswered questions but it would be amazing to know what the outcomes were of those decisions. Like if I had made it in the medical field would it be everything I would want. Would've I married my husband? I feel like life would be super different that I would be such a different person. Maybe part of me would resent it and want the life that I live now. 

Have you ever wondered about that big "WHAT IF?" Where would it have taken you? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Reindeer Review

 How could I not be discussing about the biggest show that has hit the UK in the past few weeks?!?  Yes you have guessed correctly - Baby Re...