Thursday, January 6, 2022

Kerastase Blond Shampoo Review

As soon as I went blonde with my hair, I started researching the best purple shampoo's. As the purple shampoo let's you keep up with the maintenance of the blonde hair. It took me a while but with the help of my wonderful hairdresser I found the best one for my hair. The kerastase blonde shampoo is perfect for me, and let me tell you this shampoo works wonders. 

I used it for five weeks straight whilst in Canada and this was the first time that I was using it properly and for a long duration of time. I had no problem with the shampoo and it didn't make my hair feel greasy nor did my hair lose any of the blonde. Even my roots weren't showing for a long time after. It was nice to use a shampoo that actually worked on my hair and didn't make me feel like my hair hadn't been washed. I hate it when you use a shampoo sometimes and it literally feels like you haven't washed your hair. 

I then went off using Kerastase for like a few weeks as I thought the Olaplex Blonde would be good (check out my review on that). It turns out that wasn't very good and I went back to using the Kerastase Blonde but this time I was using the hydration version as my hair was too toned and its been so good. I wouldn't ever change my shampoo as this is working so well for me. 

Literally after one wash I could see and feel the difference. Even now I hardly have to wash it and it maintains the colour as well. I have finally found the shampoo for me and honestly it is the best. 

My overall review on it is as 10/10 because it is exactly what I want for my hair! 



Using Kerastase:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Reindeer Review

 How could I not be discussing about the biggest show that has hit the UK in the past few weeks?!?  Yes you have guessed correctly - Baby Re...