Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Sidhu Moosewala - Rest in Peace

 The last two days the world has been shocked by such a sad event in the music industry. Normally things don't really bother when it comes to celebrities but I guess when it comes to music artists you literally live your life through their music. Their music helps you through your good and bad times, any emotion you go through music basically guides you thought it. 

Sidhu Moosewala for me came in to my music platform in 2017 around the time when I got married. I have listened to his songs throughout the last 5 years. I would not class myself as hardcore fan but I was a fan enough that if this guy dropped any new music I would listen to it. His collaboration with Steel Banglez changed the music industry for everyone. Youngsters who didn't listen to punjabi music changed their way of listening to songs thanks to these collaborations. He changed music for everyone in there own ways. 

It is such a shame that a young man lost his life due to others thinking they have the right to take a life. He has left a legacy for himself and for his music. 

So in honour of him here are my favourite tracks of his: 



 



 

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Reindeer Review

 How could I not be discussing about the biggest show that has hit the UK in the past few weeks?!?  Yes you have guessed correctly - Baby Re...