Sunday, June 12, 2022

Current Playlist

Following on my previous post about Sidhu Moosewala, I thought that it would be best to write about music in this post. I am always driving about so my Youtube is constantly being used for my playlist. I recently came across a few new songs that I haven't heard before but also came across some songs that I haven't heard in a while. 

I actually love listening to music and anyone who knows me that I love a good dance at anytime but especially at a party. I always think to myself when I am at parties that their are such good songs out there that don't get played but they just keep repalying the old ones over and over again. Last night whilst I was in bed at 09.30pm some people down my road where having a proper party not sure if it was a wedding celebration or what but the bangers that were coming from that house were so incredible I felt like getting up and asking them if I could join ( to be honest if I did do that I would probably end up on TikTok or something)! 

So here is my current playlist of songs: 

  • Trouble - Deep Jandu,K Koke, Ganghis Khan 
  • Gangsta - Karan Aujla ft YG, Rupan Bal 
  • Chitta Kurta - Karan Aujla ft Gurlez Akhtar (this had to come back in the playlist)
  • Dhaka - Sidhu Moose Wala ft Afsana Khan 
  • End - Amrit Mann, Dr Zeus ft Shortie Littlelox 
  • Chauffeur - Diljit Dosanjh, Tory Lanez 
  • Oouu- Karan Aujla 
  • Saab - Himmat Sandhu 
  • Kurta Pajama - Nirvair Pannu 
  • The Last Ride - Sidhu Moose Walk 
  • YKIM - Karan Aujla, KRSNA, Rupan Bal 
  • Nagni - Vadda Grewal & Deepak Dhillon 




 
 





 


 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Reindeer Review

 How could I not be discussing about the biggest show that has hit the UK in the past few weeks?!?  Yes you have guessed correctly - Baby Re...