Thursday, January 6, 2022

Nav's Nonsense Playlist

 I always have jumped between listening to Western music and punjabi music. I have always been brought up listening to punjabi music as that is my culture. When I was growing up it use to be uncool listening to punjabi music because you were constantly surrounded by Western music but as I grew older I was able to make those differences and actually make a decision for myself. 

Punjabi music has changed a lot over the years and with producers like Steel Bangles who himself is a Punjabi was able to cross in the UK music industry and work with artists like Mist, Tion Wayne and that's to name a few. He then crossed the pond and worked with Sidhu Moosewala who is a big name within the punjabi music scene.  By working with the two he then was collaborating punjabi artist with British artists.  This then I feel set a precedent for others artists within the punjabi music scene to experiment with their sounds and music! 

So now all I tend to do is listen to punjabi music so here is my playlist for my favourite songs at the moment: 

  • Takeover  - AP Dhillon 
  • Toxic - AP Dhillon 
  • Ma Belle - AP Dhillon 
  • Majhail - AP Dhillon 
  • Excuses - AP Dhillon 
  • Insane - AP Dhillon 
  • We Rollin - Shubh 
  • Celebrity Killer - Sidhu Moosewala 
  • Sidhu Son - Sidhu Moosewala 
  • 295 - Sidhu Moosewala 
  • Invincible - Sidhu Moosewala 
  • G Wagon - Sidhu Moosewala 
  • Calaboose - Sidhu Moosewala 
  • So Far - Karan Aujla
  • Top Notch Gabru - Vicky 
  • Top Class Desi - Jimmy Kaler 
  • Mutiyaare Ne - Jassa Dhillon 
  • Thand Rakh - Himmat Sandhu 
  • Rubicon - Amrit Mann
  • Majha Block -Prem Dhillon 





 

 


  

 
 

  

  

  

 

  

  

  


 
  

  































No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Reindeer Review

 How could I not be discussing about the biggest show that has hit the UK in the past few weeks?!?  Yes you have guessed correctly - Baby Re...